Monday, February 9, 2015

Russia Will Take U.S. Arming Ukraine As Declaration of War

Recently, in a speech given by President Barack Obama, it was said that the option of giving Ukraine, to fend off Russian invading forces and Russia-backed Ukrainian rebels, lethal defense weapons is an option being "considered". According to the president, Russia has violated "every commitment" made in the Minsk Agreement, which settled a ceasefire in the city of Donbass in 2014.  Evgeny Bruhinsky of the Moscow-based PIR Center told the press that in this case;
 "Russia would reasonably consider the U.S. to be a direct participant in the conflict."
The Russian Defense Ministry's public advisory board has said that if the U.S. took this route, they would be in great danger in Washington, and their allies would have problems as well. Speaking in anonymity a member said that Russia would not only push harder within Ukraine but;
"also respond asymmetrically against Washington or its allies on other fronts."
So, within the past 24 hours, nine Ukrainian soldiers and 7 Ukrainian civilians have been killed in this act of imperialistic violence. However, the moron still insisting that Russia has not sent troops or supplied arms to rebels in the area also says that he will attack Washington if the United States gets involved in anyway.

This conflict has claimed the lives of over 5300 people all so King Vlad can try and retie the Soviet Union back to its former glory. It disgusts me to the lowest depth it possibly could.

I hope that the civilians of the great country that is Russia will one day see the absolutely horrifically corrupted figure they have put into power. Maybe then this horrifying war can come to a close.

That's all I have to say today, but I'll be back tomorrow.

"Poverty is not an accident. Like slavery and apartheid, it is man-made and can be removed by the actions of human beings." -Nelson Mandela

1 comment:

  1. I'm young high school student on 61 Broadway #2825, New York, NY 10006. I have had problems with my sexuality, gender identity, and place in society. However, even though with these problems, I have still manage to follow this courageous blog. You have inspire to come out to the world and express my inner-Bruce Jenner. That was for humorous effect. You are my muse, flame, and inspiration. I adore you and when I finally "bat" for the other "team". (By that mean switching gender identities) I will find you and express my true desires to you.
    (P.S. I sorry for the grammar, I have too much feelings for you.)

    ReplyDelete