Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Does Vladimir Putin Have Aspergers?

There is no doubt that the Russian President, Vladimir Putin, has never been one to make well-organized and carefully constructed decisions. Germany's chancellor, Angela Merkel, put it lightly when she was overheard telling Barack Obama that Putin was out of touch with reality.

Putin has shown the world his rather irrefutably strange behavior over the past year, for example when he stormed out of the G20 summit after Canada's Prime Minister, Stephen Harper told him;
 "I guess I'll shake your hand, but I have only one thing to say to you: you need to get out of Ukraine."
There is that, and not even mentioning the fact that he did invade a small, defenseless country and demand that he was not actually invading it. Naturally, the Russian-speaking, Russian-uniformed, soldiers who claimed they were Russian, were not his Russian soldiers.

So perhaps it was not as surprising as it may have otherwise been when USA TODAY acquired a 2008 study conducted by the Pentagon which theorized that Putin has Aspergers. Aspergers is an autistic disorder that would, if he actually had it, cloud every decision (socially and morally) that he made. Brenda Connors, who is an expert in movement pattern analysis at the United States Naval War College in Newport, R.I. Studies of his movement, Connors wrote;
"His neurological development was significantly interrupted in infancy, so much so that the Russian President carries a neurological abnormality."
Naturally, researchers cannot prove this kind of accusatory theory without the direct consent of Vladimir Putin (which they will never receive). So, thus, it is just a hypothesis, and one that may or may never be proven or disproven. However, there is, without doubt, something strange going on within the skull of Vladimir.

That's all I have to say today, but I'll be back tomorrow.

"Fairy tales are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten." -G.K. Chesterton

1 comment:

  1. I'm young high school student on 61 Broadway #2825, New York, NY 10006. I have had problems with my sexuality, gender identity, and place in society. However, even though with these problems, I have still manage to follow this courageous blog. You have inspire to come out to the world and express my inner-Bruce Jenner. That was for humorous effect. You are my muse, flame, and inspiration. I adore you and when I finally "bat" for the other "team". (By that mean switching gender identities) I will find you and express my true desires to you.
    (P.S. I sorry for the grammar, I have too much feelings for you.)

    ReplyDelete