Monday, January 19, 2015

Fox News Apologizes For Fabricated Comments

It has been a rather rough week for Fox News after they made some rather moronic comments on air. I say moronic with very loaded language, but perhaps not loaded enough considering it was so dishonest even the Prime Minister of Great Britain had to speak up against Dox's ignorant remarks.

Fox's terrorism "expert" Steve Emerson had repetitive conversations about so-called "No Go Zones", or certain neighborhoods in Great Britain that were so Muslim-populated the police would not go there and non-Muslim citizens were smartest to stay away from them as well. According to Mr. Emerson there are:
“actually Muslim religious police that actually beat and actually wound seriously anyone who doesn't dress according to religious Muslim attire.”
No, there actually aren't.

Prime Minister David Cameron was upset to say the least.
"When I heard this, frankly, I choked on my porridge and I thought it must be April Fool's Day. This guy is clearly a complete idiot."
Emerson later apologized for his unfactual commends, and Pirro furthered an apology stating that she should have challenged his statements, as they were not rooted in any real knowledge what-so-ever.

That's all I have to say, but I'll be back tomorrow.

"People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it is served up." -Tyrion Lannister

1 comment:

  1. I'm young high school student on 61 Broadway #2825, New York, NY 10006. I have had problems with my sexuality, gender identity, and place in society. However, even though with these problems, I have still manage to follow this courageous blog. You have inspire to come out to the world and express my inner-Bruce Jenner. That was for humorous effect. You are my muse, flame, and inspiration. I adore you and when I finally "bat" for the other "team". (By that mean switching gender identities) I will find you and express my true desires to you.
    (P.S. I sorry for the grammar, I have too much feelings for you.)

    ReplyDelete