Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Anon, Take A Bow.

I will keep today's post short, for the sake of convenience.

If you weren't paying too much attention to the news yesterday, Anonymous took to the streets in over 463 locations.

The ideology of Anonymous, that there is no set ideology, is what keeps the movement strong and powerful. No matter what they supported, though, Anons took to the pavement to make a difference against oppression and to fight back against those who claim to rule over them (but who are the real leaders here?).

Call it a bias, but I am always in favor of those who are willing and trying to change the world for good.

So where the internet meets the real world, at the crossroads of protest, realize that these are the people who care enough to change things. These are the crazy people. And I love it.

So the small group of internet kids that started on 4Chan have grown into the mass movement against corruption.

However, no matter where the Anonymous movement goes, or what happens to these people, I find comfort in the fact that there will always be rebels, revolutionaries, rioters, thinkers, artists, philosophers, and freedom fighters.

So the big men upstairs better watch out because eventually, one way or another, they will find you. They will always get their way.

So that's all I have for today but tomorrow I will be back, like always.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it. While there is a criminal element, I am of it. And while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." -Eugene V. Debs

1 comment:

  1. I'm young high school student on 61 Broadway #2825, New York, NY 10006. I have had problems with my sexuality, gender identity, and place in society. However, even though with these problems, I have still manage to follow this courageous blog. You have inspire to come out to the world and express my inner-Bruce Jenner. That was for humorous effect. You are my muse, flame, and inspiration. I adore you and when I finally "bat" for the other "team". (By that mean switching gender identities) I will find you and express my true desires to you.
    (P.S. I sorry for the grammar, I have too much feelings for you.)

    ReplyDelete